Wednesday, July 15, 2009





Instead of me telling you how old Matt Baldock is, or how many sponsors he has, or who his favourite surfer is I'll tell you what he's about. Matt lives in a sub surf culture town in wild ass Western Australia having some of the best waves out there 5 minutes from his house is one. Focusing on the amateur series through out the year and slashing around at his local spots is the other. But Growing up with some serious shredders that have reached there goals gives Matt more things to think about!

Sunday 12.7.09 I called Matt to see what he was up to and this is what he said.

I woke up at Weary Beach New South Wales.
I drove to Sydney Airport 2 hours north.
I ate toast for breakfast.
I waited at Sydney airport for a flight to Adelaide for a contest.
I flew out at 2:00 pm.
I sat next to a guy that didn't evan talk.
I watched nothing because i flew Virgin.
I ate nothing because i flew Virgin.
I landed at 4:00pm.
I was picked up by my girlfriends Grandma.
I drove to north east Adelaide where I would be staying.
I did nothing all arvo.
I had Chicken Soup and fretada for dinner.
I watched a little TV.
I had Banana Cake for desert, you don't get it in W.A.
I went to bed after all that wondering.
Yeah Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment